Summer's Eve® 2-Pack Medicated Douche
- Summer's Eve Medicated Douche contains povidone-iodine, the ingredient doctors recommend, for relief of minor vaginal irritation and itching
- Mild, yet effective, pH-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness
- Won't cause irritation
- Relieves minor vaginal irritation and itching
- Vaginal itch relief
- One-piece unit with its Comfortip nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck is super-easy and comfortable to use
- Simply remove the sanitary overwrap and unscrew nozzle cap
- Two Units 4.5 fl. oz. each
- Two Packets .14 fl. oz. each
For temporary relief of minor vaginal irritation or itching.
Carefully open the medicated packet (do this carefully as the povidone-iodine can stain certain materials) and pour into the douche bottle. Replace nozzle cap, swirl, pull the nozzle until it clicks in place and voila, it's ready for use. Preparing the Douche: Remove sanitary overwrap and unscrew nozzle cap. Carefully open the medicated packet and pour into the douche bottle. The contents can stain certain materials. Screw the nozzle cap back onto the bottle. Swirl bottle gently to mix. Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip nozzle firmly with the other hand. Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click. After mixing, use within one hour. When and How to Douche: Use once daily for seven days, even if symptoms disappear sooner. Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle. Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina. Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower. One-piece unit. Simply pull the nozzle until it clicks in place. 1) Hold cap of bottle. 2) Pull nozzle. Click.
Active Ingredient (in Each Bottle When Mixed with Packet): Povidone-Iodine (0.3%). Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate.