Rugby Rulox Antacid Suspension
RULOX Non Constipating Antacid Suspension with Gas Relief, for acid indigestion 12 Oz
- Sour stomach
- Acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls four times a day, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 16 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 85 mg, sodium 1 mg,store at room temperature
- protect from freezing ,keep tightly closed
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if breakaway band on bottle is missing or broken.
- benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution