Don't just treat the symptoms, cure the yeast infection with Monistat. Monistat comes in 3 doses: maximum strength Monistat 1, regular strength Monistat 3, and low dose Monistat 7. The Monistat 7 suite of products is the low dose, original prescription formula (100 mg of miconazole nitrate per dose), with smaller doses of the active ingredient evenly distributed throughout the week at bedtime. Only 7-day topical yeast infection treatments are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the treatment of yeast infections in pregnant and diabetic women (consult your healthcare professional). This product includes seven nightly doses of vaginal anti-fungal cream; contains just the cure and no accessories such as external itch relief cream or coolwipes.
Monistat is prescription-strength and is the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter (OTC) brand. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional.How to choose the right Monistat for you:
- Choose the dosage: Monistat is available in 1, 3, or 7 day dosing
- Choose from: Monistat is available in less mess ovule, soothing creams and traditional suppositories
- Choose system: Complete Therapy contains the cure, external itch relief cream and cool wipes. Cure & Itch Relief contains the cure and external itch relief cream. Simple Cure contains just the cure
Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured. Do not purchase if carton is open. Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper-evident unit: Do not use if seal over tube has been punctured.
Treats vaginal yeast infections. Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.