Monistat 3 is a great option for women who want a less concentrated treatment (200 mg of miconazole nitrate per dose) than maximum strength Monistat 1 but don't want to be bothered with taking a dose each day for a week with low dose Monistat 7. This vaginal anti-fungal product includes three nightly doses in the Less Mess Ovule form, as well as external itch relief cream for fast symptom relief.
Monistat is prescription-strength, starts curing on contact, and is the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter (OTC) brand. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional.Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information. Adults and children 12 years and over: Vaginal insert: with disposable applicator place the insert into the vagina at bedtime. Throw away applicator after use. External cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.Other Information:
Do not use if printed sealed pouches containing vaginal inserts are torn, open, or incompletely sealed. Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured. Do not purchase if carton is open. Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper-evident unit: Do not use if printed sealed pouches are torn, open or incompletely sealed.
Treats vaginal yeast infections. Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.